The National Acute Care for Elders (ACE) Virtual Conference trains and educates healthcare professionals across Advocate Aurora Health, as well as multiple other health systems across the country and beyond. We will continue to seize the opportunity to use technology and reach more healthcare workers than ever before by offering this conference virtually. By bringing in national speakers from around the world, this conference helps to implement best-practice models of care in our own communities and draws national attention towards the efforts to improve care for vulnerable, older adults.
This activity is designed for RNs, MDs, DOs, NP, PT, and other interested health professionals involved in the care of older adults.
Course Learning Objectives:
At the end of this conference, learners should be able to:
1. Identify and address the unique vulnerabilities of older adults who are acutely ill or injured.
2. Describe practice improvements to better address the needs of older individuals along the continuum of care.
3. Describe key lessons learned as our health systems prepare to care for populations of older Americans.
1. Visit the ACE Conference Course Page on the CME website.
2. Click the last blue tab “Register/Take Course.”
3. Login to your CME account
• AAH: if you have an Advocate Aurora email address, click “CME Advocate Aurora Health Login.”
• Visitor: If you DO NOT have an Advocate Aurora email address, click on “Visitor Login.” If you are new, create a new visitor login.
LIVE – Once registered on the CME website, you will automatically receive an email with further instructions on how to access the conference via Microsoft Teams. *Once registered, please DO NOT share the Microsoft Teams link with anyone. Each participant must register on their own to receive credit.
*If you need help with registration on the CME website, please contact the Advocate Aurora CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.