Please join CALTCM and the California Telehealth Policy Coalition for a one-hour webinar focused on key considerations for expediting telehealth implementation during the COVID-19 pandemic, including use cases, example protocols, lessons learned from implementations and recent policy changes.
Moderators and speakers to include:
- Mike Wasserman, President, CALTCM
- Mike Kurliand, Director of Telehealth, West Health
- Steven Handler, Chief Medical and Innovation Officer, Curavi Health
- Joshua Hofmeyer, Senior Care Officer, Avera eCare
- Mei Wa Kwong, Executive Director, Center for Connected Health Policy
- Timi Leslie, Founder and President, BluePath Health