Integra and Care New England shared the path their organization experienced in developing their program, including lessons learned along the way.
Learning objectives for this presentation:
- Appreciate why flexible, agile models of care in the home setting can improve outcomes for older adults and those with medical complexity
- Understand considerations and some lessons learned for designing an acute care at home program
- Describe how acute care at home programs can serve in times of public health emergency
- Ana Tuya Fulton, MD, MBA, AGSF, FACP – Executive Chief of Geriatrics & Palliative Care, Care New England and Chief Medical Officer, Integra Community Care Network, LLC
- Ruth Scott, RN, MHA, CCM – Senior Director, Population Health Management for Integra Community Care Network, LLC