Join us for Free October 22 Livestream: Medicaid Innovation and Case for ChangeWHEN: October 21, 2018 - October 21, 2018 | 11:00 am
WHERE: Washington D.C.
Hosted by Adaptation Health, the first incubator innovating Medicaid, as part of The Medicaid Health Plan of America’s 2018 Annual Conference
Monday, October 22, 2018
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. ET
About the Livestream:
The Medicaid Health Plan of America’s (MHPA) annual conference is the must-attend conference where the country’s health plan executives go for all things Medicaid. MHPA represents the largest Medicaid Managed Care conference for everyone who has a stake in the success of Medicaid.
On Monday, October 22nd, please join Adaptation Health, with support from the West Health Policy Center and the California Health Care Foundation, for a free livestream where expert speakers will discuss innovative models of care to improve the lives of Medicaid enrollees, as well as debate and discuss the future of Medicaid innovation.
– John McCarthy, Founding Partner, Speire Healthcare Strategies (moderator)
– Melanie Bella, Chief of New Business and Policy, CityBlock Health (panelist)
– Justin Dangel, CEO and Founder, Ready Responders (panelist)
– Alex Denny, CEO and Co-Founder, Kaleidoscope Care (panelist)
– Tim Lash, Chief Strategy Officer, West Health; President, West Health Policy Center (introductory remarks)
– Email email@example.com or call (858) 412-8716